Is your iPhone locked and can’t seem to remember its passcode? If your response is “yes”, then you’re in. It might surprise you, but there are a lot of ways to get into a locked iPhone. To help our readers, we have come up with this extensive post, covering different techniques on how to get into a locked iPhone. Simply follow these expert suggestions and unlock your iOS device when you are locked out of the iPhone.
Read More: How to use “Find My iPhone” Feature?
If you don’t want to erase your device’s data while resolving this issue, then you can simply use Siri. Though, you should know that this is not an official fix and only works for limited iOS devices (iOS 8.0 to iOS 13). Moreover, it is considered as a loophole in iOS, which can be exploited to fix a disabled phone. You can learn how to get in a locked iPhone by implementing the following steps:
1. To activate Siri, please long press your home button on the phone. Ask for the present time (by saying “Hey Siri, what time is it?”) and wait for its response. Now, tap on the clock icon.
2. On the world clock interface, add another clock.
3. The interface will ask you to search for the location of your choice. Type anything on the search tab and select it to get various options. Tap on the “Select all” text.
4. A few added options will be displayed. Tap on “Share” to proceed.
5. Out of all the options to share this text, select the Message app.
6. A new interface will be opened from where you can draft a new message. Type anything in the “To” field and tap “return” from the keyboard.
7. Then the text will be highlighted, tap on the add icon.
8. This will open another interface to add a new contact. From here, tap on the “Create new contact” option.
9. Instead of adding a contact, tap on the photo icon and select the “Choose Photo” option.
10. This will open the photo library on your phone. Simply visit an album or wait for a while.
11. Now, press the home button. If nothing goes wrong, then you will enter the Home screen on your phone.
Although this process is quite long, it is the simplest and trouble-free one.
We are sure that after following the above-mentioned solution, you would no longer be locked out of the iPhone. Nevertheless, if you are still facing a few setbacks to learn how to get in a locked iPhone, then you can give iTunes a try. It can get a little complicated to start with, but in the end, your data would be erased. It can be achieved by following these steps.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer on which iTunes has been installed.
2. Wait for a while as iTunes will recognize your phone. Visit its Summary page and under the Backup section, click on the “Restore Backup” button.
3. Click on the “Restore” button to confirm pop up message. This would reset your device.
Now you’re able to learn how to get into a locked iPhone without much trouble, very easy right?
Apple’s official Find My iPhone is a smart and hassle-free way to locate your lost iPhone or reset it remotely. All you need is your Apple ID and password. To learn how to get into a locked iPhone with Find My iPhone, follow these instructions.
1. Log in to iCloud’s website using your Apple ID and password. Visit the Find My iPhone page and click on the “All Devices” option to view all the iOS devices linked to your Apple ID. Now, select the iOS device that is locked.
2. Additionally, this will provide various tasks that you can perform on the iOS device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” button to reset the device.