Recently, Microsoft introduced a big update Office 2019 for Windows and Mac. It is the first ever big update since 2016. This update is designed especially for business and consumers so as to enhance the productivity. Office 2019 is a substantial upgrade over the Office 365 and includes an additional set of features to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher. Microsoft Office 2019 is now available for Windows 10 and Mac OS. The Microsoft Office 365 had great feature updates throughout the previous years. And now, we got to see the upgraded version which is a perpetual offering. This means that the subscribers need to pay a one time fee to get access to new features and updates.
Talking about the new Office 2019 company claims that “Office 2019 will be a valuable upgrade for customers who feel that they need to keep some or all of their apps on servers on-premises”.
Being so valuable upgrade, let us find out more details about Microsoft Office 2019 features, full version download, and installation process.
The new Microsoft Office 2019 comes in with several new features. Let us have a closer look at what new features Office 2019 download will bring in to all the Office services.
– The Microsoft Office Word now gets a black theme along with new learning tools such as captions and audio descriptions. It also features text to speech feature and improved inking functionality. Also, have a look at the best free alternatives to Microsoft Word.
– Microsoft Excel- The office 2019 brings in PowerPivot enhancements, new Excel functions, 2D maps, Funnel charts, and PowerQuery enhancements.
– Microsoft PowerPoint: Along with basic features, the powerpoint now gets advanced zoom capability and Morph Transition feature. It also boasts an improvised roaming pencil case.
– Microsoft Outlook: The contact cards are now updated and have a focused Inbox.
– Microsoft OneNote: This is one of the biggest updates. Combining the features with Windows 10 usability, Office 2019 now gets enhanced features such as ink-to-text, improved syncing and even enhances user experience.
Surprisingly, Microsoft Office 2019 will not support Windows 7/8.1 and is readily available for Windows 10 and MacOS. Here are few other system requirements to upgrade to Microsoft Office 2019.
– Intel Processor
– 4GB RAM
– 10GB of Free Hard Disk Space
– 1280 X 800 Screen resolution
– Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows Server 2019
You can download the Microsoft Office 2019 full version by visiting the official Microsoft website. Apart from this version, Microsoft is all geared up to introduce Exchange 2019, Skype for business 2019, Project Server 2019, and SharePoint 2019 in the near future. Additionally, Microsoft claims that the Office 2019 download will move all the Office versions to click-to-run platform thus allowing professionals to easily update it on different devices. It is still unclear of how much does the Microsoft Office 2019 costs? But, considering the previous cost pattern, Microsoft may prefer to increase the cost by 10 percent. Of course! This would be a one-time fee and the version has no expiry date.
Step 1: Sign in to Microsoft Collaborate account with your credentials.
Step 2: Go to Overview-→ Engagements-→ Office 2019 Commercial Preview-→ Show Packages.
Step 3: Select Office Deployment tool (Win32) and click on download.
Read More : How To Add Degree Symbol In MS Word.
Step 4: Now that you have downloaded Office Deployment tool (Win32), open ODT and extract it on Desktop.
Step 5: Open “Configuration.xml” and Replace
<Product ID=”O365ProPlusRetail”> with <Product ID=”ProPlus2019Retail”>
<Product ID=”VisioProRetail”> with <Product ID=”VisioPro2019Retail”>
Step 6: Open cmd and type cd desktop. Press Enter.
Step 7: Type setup.exe /configure configuration.xml. Press Enter.
Step 8: That’s it! Office 2019 is installing and will be activated automatically.
In case you are running on Office 365 subscription, then it automatically gets updated once released. Especially the commercial volume licenses, consumer and other business customers will be the first companies to gain access to the latest Microsoft office 2019 features. Check here to find about Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro.