From Android to iPhone, WhatsApp is an integral part of every smartphone. It allows communicating with our friends and families in a secure manner. With over 1.6 billion active users, WhatsApp is the most popular app globally. It enables to make calls, send messages, emojis, videos, audios, to other individuals over a mobile network. With the new technology and attractive design that is coming up with every new smartphone introduced, we often tend to change the phone. When we switch to a new phone, one important thing that we do is to transfer WhatsApp chats to the new phone. With the iPhone 11 out, many of us try out hands-on considering the excellent features offered. So, if you are one among those who switch from Android to iPhone, then here is how to transfer WhatsApp chats WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
– Open WhatsApp on an Android smartphone.
– Head to Settings-→Chat Settings-→From Chat History list, tap on “Email Chat”.
– Choosing WhatsApp message from the list makes a pop-up to appear saying “Attaching Media will generate a larger email message”. Also, you can select “Without Media” or “Attach Media” depending on your needs.
– Input email account and click on send.
– On iPhone, log in to the email account in which the WhatsApp messages are saved on Android.
One of the best applications to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone is using iCareFone. Let us check out how this method works:
– First things first! Download iCareFone on Windows PC or laptop.
– Connect both Android and iPhone to a computer.
– After connecting the devices, open iCareFone – iOS WhatsApp Transfer application.
– On the computer, select ‘WhatsApp Transfer” and ‘Source’ and ‘Destination’. Considering the transfer we want to have, Android will be the source device and the iPhone is a destination device.
– Click on ‘Transfer’ to initiate the transfer process.
– Once the transfer is complete, you will be notified accordingly on the screen.
Voila! you are done! Here is how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using an application.
Read Also: WhatsApp will stop working on these phones.
The last method to try out to send WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone is through WhatsApp backup. As some users fail to backup all the WhatsApp chats during the process.
– On Android, Open WhatsApp–>Settings > Chats > Choose Chat backup.
– Now uninstall WhatsApp on Android and install on iPhone.
– After successful installation, open WhatsApp on iPhone and use the same account to log in.
– Registering yourself prompts a message displaying “Message Backup Found”
– Click on “Restore” to transfer WhatsApp chats to iPhone.