Android smartphones are everywhere nowadays. Smartphones based on this platform are available in all price ranges, thus allowing more people to opt for the Android-based device as per their requirement. There are different techniques and tricks that Android users can literally do on their devices. Despite being familiar with all the techniques, at times we end up losing some data. Recovering them seems difficult especially when it is something like contacts and call logs. However, it is not impossible. There are a few steps following which, might help you recover contacts from Android device.
In order to back up and recover lost or deleted files on Android phones, you will require using the popular data recovery tool named iSkysoft. This Android data recovery tool works the best when in retrieving files such as contacts, photos, call history, messages and others. With its help, you can also search and get the deleted files from the device’s SD card or internal memory.
1. To recover data and restore backup files, first, download the iSkysoft tool for Android and install it on your PC or laptop. After the installation, open the tool and click on the data recovery option.
2. On your Android device, switch the USB debugging mode on and then connect it to your PC. Once the tool detects your device, choose ‘contacts’ and then click on ‘next.’
3. The tool starts scanning and once done, it shows all the contacts that you can recover. Pick the necessary contacts and then select ‘Recover,’ with which the process concludes.
This process to recover deleted call logs on Android requires you to follow a few steps that mentioned below.
1. Open iSkysoft tool on your PC and choose the ‘call history’ option.
2. Next select the ‘backup’ button, which creates a backup to all the call log history that can be recovered later.
3. The iSkysoft tool scans all the call logs and creates the backup. Select ‘view the backup’ option to have a look at the call logs.
In case you have to restore backup files, just click open the tool and select ‘restore button’. It will display all the backup files that you have created previously.
To get the call logs history, just select the ‘call history’ option and then click ‘restore’. After completion, it displays a notification saying ‘restoring has been completed.’
Hence, these are steps that let you restore contacts Android phone and restore contacts Android phone. Besides recovering data, it is vital that you keep your device secure and prevent loss of data. Just go through these 6 tricks that keeps your smartphone secure and safe , 10 free Data Recovery Software tools 2018 and How To Block Pop-Up Ads On Android Devices .