One of the major events in Dubai offering pretty deals on different electronic devices is GITEX Shopper. With the most popular Dubai World Trade Center as the venue for the event, you can be sure to find almost everything pertaining to latest electronic equipment like gadgets, laptops, tablets and more. After seeing the event, you will be in a dilemma about where to begin your shopping. In the event that happens twice in a year, we can find popular participants ruling the electronic industry. The list includes Samsung, Sony, LG, Toshiba, HP and more. Here, let us explore more details about this major shopping event.
GITEX Shopper is the biggest consumer electronics and IT sales that happen in the Middle East. Since 1981, GITEX 2018 was one of those happening events at the WTC, Dubai. This is the place where almost all the business giants, new innovators, electronic device enthusiasts come together to explore everything about the technological advancements and inventions. This epic 5-day event showcases all the latest world’s technological advancement in the most beautiful city-Dubai. The show normally happens for 5 days between 11AM to 11PM on All days. Considering its popularity, the GITEX technology week is scheduled to happen for twice in a year- One in Autumn and other in Spring. Later, the organizers changed the decision and scheduled the event for only one big October sale.
Talking about the GITEX Dubai 2018 event, Atul Joshi, the Jumbo electronic spokesman says “2018 is an exciting year for consumer electronics with several breakthrough products expected to launch in the UAE. With the early onset of the Holy Month of Ramadan, we have a series of promotions pre-planned in-store for consumers.”
With over 100k visitors from almost 130 plus countries, you can be sure to explore all those latest game-changing ideas. This largest electronic meet of MENA governments encourages every industry, corporate buyers, innovators, and government decision makers. Joining the event, lets you connect to the entire world thus enhancing your business and brand. This 38th annual GITEX 2018 will happen from October 14-18 at the Dubai World Trade centre. The 5-day shopping bonanza includes major product launches with surprising deals. The offers available leaves with no other option than the immersive shopping experience. This year, GITEX Dubai is highlighting on four important segments including- Smart cities, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Smart Manufacturing.
If you are completely new to this event, then here are some tips to consider before participating in the world’s largest electronic event.
• With the event venue nearer to the metro station, it is better to take Dubai Metro. This could reduce the hassle of awaiting parking slots.
• Instead of waiting for the event to start, purchase the tickets in advance. It will be available in selected shopping centers, and Dubai metro stations. As for the entrance fee, it is free for the children below 5 years. Above 5 years, the standard ticket costs AED 30.
• Before heading towards the event, explore and compare the prices of the gadgets by yourself. It is always good to know the details in advance so that you can match your requirements accordingly.
• Know your priorities before. With over hundreds of stores, it is quite confusing to choose particular gadget instantly. So, plan before your choice of product to shop for and be focused.
• Instead of sticking on to a single store, explore every store and know the discounts that they offer. We never know which store brings in exciting deals than other. Being a competitive market, we can be sure of getting the best deal if we explore every option available.
Now that you are prepared, get ready to handle to massive crowd and noise. GITEX offers all those cool electronic stuff that you should never miss out. Grab those surprising deals and offers especially on smartphones, tablets, TVs, smartwatches, wearables and more from top brands under one roof!