Fond of racing games? Then you must have definitely heard of the new Asphalt game series, Asphalt 8. It is, in fact, the return of an Airborne crazy arcade racer game in a spectacular new version. Asphalt 8 Airborne is a beautifully crafted 3D game on Android smartphone and looks, even more, better while on PC. It is actually released for Windows 8 and Windows 10. However, for those who are still using the older version such as Windows 7, there is no official version, still, have the feasibility for Asphalt 8 Airborne download for PC. In this guide, let us have a look at of what are the new features added to the Asphalt 8 Airborne and the installation process on Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
Being a new version of the crazy arcade game, it is loaded with plenty of new features. The Asphalt 8 airborne download for PC brings in a new game engine, latest cars, engines, environments and many more modes that remember of the action films. In this 8th series of Asphalt, Game loft has gone beyond and updated it with almost all brand new cars. Initially, you may not be able to find all those fancier models, but as soon as you earn points, new vehicles get unlocked. You can collect up to 47 models and there is even a facility to recolor them. Let us check into other features that are offered in the Asphalt latest version, Asphalt 8: Airborne.
– It boasts around 190 high-performance cars to choose from. Win races to unlock the luxury car that is running on your mind.
– Make use of the high-definition headphones to get the realistic sound effect while playing.
– Also, customize the appearance according to your style and design. It has almost 2300 decals to choose from and make the cars and motorcycle look the way you want.
– There exist around 40 high-speed tracks that let to have an immersive gaming experience while racing.
– Stunt jumps is another new feature added as it allows to jump high to cross the finish line. Though taking air will slow you down, but the nitro boosts can pay off a lot.
– Go through all the tracks and find the hidden path that can award you with a championship trophy.
– Choose career mode to find around 400 events and lets to come back again. Face plenty of challenges and feel excited at each level.
– While in the race, if the car crashes or faces a damage, then get help from a realistic damage system.
– Play with friends, chase ghost car and try to beat your own time limit every single time you race.
– Also, you can find on-screen controls which will make you have a comfortable ride.
– Get to know about the credits earned at the end of each race. This will help to make improvements to the car and can help to win the race.
– Choose multiplayer mode, to play against players around the world. Either play with friends or play online against strangers.
– As for the graphics, it is better than before with lighting effects, new physics engine, and detailed universes. There even exits three styles of music that keep you stay in the fast pace of the Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Also, learn how to run windows programs without installing windows.
If you are using Windows 8.1 or higher version operating system, then it is quite easy to download and install Asphalt 8. Before downloading, let me make it clear that you are downloading a huge file size. Of course! We are also using Android emulator that occupies around 400MB of size. So, it is suggested to use the high-speed internet to complete Asphalt 8 airborne download for PC at a faster rate.
Step 1: Open Bluestacks official website, in case you don’t find the official website then look for the trusted link to download.
Step 2: For Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 users, open Windows store to search for Asphalt 8 and initiate the download process.
Step 3: Once the BlueStacks and Asphalt 8 downloading process is finished, double-click on BlueStacks installer.
Step 4: Either use the default location or choose your own choice to place the emulator.
Step 5: After successful installation, double-click on BlueStacks icon to launch it.
Step 6: Carefully, go through all the instructions and get familiarize with the user interface. Once you head towards the main desktop of BlueStacks, navigate through to the location of Asphalt 8 airborne APK file that was downloaded earlier.
Step 7: Double-click on the file to get it automatically installed.
Step 8: That’s it! You can now enjoy this racing game on Windows PC.
Also, read of How To Install Windows 10 On Your PC?